Posts by unrealabc
12 posts total, newest first.
Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Using WIN XP 32 bit. The hack DC me like 5- 10 mins in game. I tried Cipher but also DCMAT Automaton Suspendedin Mission Against Terror Discussions - Pity it's suspended. Great hack it was!Swift Pub 3/24/2011in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Great! I suggest 'See ghosts'. That would make it awesome. I guess shotty spread could sub in for 1 hit on humans and ghosts (:
[quote=giffarspot;3686790]i dont get it. i couldnt find the "swifthack.dll"[/quote]
1. RBlackShot hacks no more?in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I noticed it stop after December. I'm not sure whether the others are real anot but there are people actually selling the hacks. No more pubs?Universal Aimbot 1.53in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - 1.43 better:D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.