Posts by mitchellmaes
97 posts total, newest first.
I use the hack BH1546152011 and i cant play cf anymorein CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;5576294]Did you try reinstalling CF yet?[/QUOTE]
no but, if i download it agian then i need to wait longer then 1 hour xd
---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM --I use the hack BH1546152011 and i cant play cf anymorein CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;5576290]What hack is that? Never heard of it.[/QUOTE]
its a new hack on this site.I use the hack BH1546152011 and i cant play cf anymorein CrossFire Help - hi people, srry for me bad english.
oke here is me story: i play whit the hack BH1546152011 now i wanne play whitout the hack but if i start cf and Xtrap is running its say's: "the access to x-trap patch server is unsTurmoil-X| Pking PERFECTION | 317 | 602 animations | 634 Items | Skilling | Always ONin Runescape Private Servers - nice man, how do you make a private server its so coolPk-Forever V2 (600+ Models, Godwars, Minigames, Etc.)in Runescape Private Servers - i cant connect to the server!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.