Posts by MasterAsp
4 posts total, newest first.
Different way to inject?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Well, I've been trying to inject for a while, and it's extremely difficult with the timing, as there is a point where the hack actually gets in, and when the game actually starts. Is there something I am doing wrong? I'mVertices(Is that the plural form?) Numbersin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - To 1st question, I have a base, I have the number of vertices when drawn, I'm just curious how I can identify what is what using the vertices, is there a better way then that for crossfire?
EDIT: Never mind, I found theVertices(Is that the plural form?) Numbersin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Alright, I'm pretty new to this stuff, and I've been looking around at D3D and the way things like that work, and I realized very quickly I would need the number of vertices(Again, that sounds so wrong) but I'm a bit conDebuggingin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Well, I've gotten the base hook ready(Thanks to some awesome people) for this game, but I'm at a loss on how to debug/tell if it's been injected. I've used some standard injectors(Even made my own one to see if I'm goin
Showing the 4 most recent posts.