Posts by Ferris Bueller
7,361 posts total, newest first.
Free "Friday" Game Dealsin General - Hell yeah my cccp sponsored communist games dealer. Give me free shit ploxU.S. Unseals Drug Trafficking Charges Against Venezuela's President Maduro 15 MILLIONin General - we need to bring democracy to venezuela whether these fuckers want it or not do you understandCITIZENS FROM USAin General - [QUOTE=CzechOne;14746601]america has more people 300mil so they get the taxes from those people still, or am i just being retarded[/QUOTE]
Yes I was meming. All the points I posted are just easily disprovable talking poCITIZENS FROM USAin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14746550]3 million filed for unemployment last week in USA[/QUOTE]
https://s.yimg.com/it/api/res/1.2/W9WAXflpxCRSQbvTPUhU9w--~A/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7c209MTt3PTgwMA--/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.cCITIZENS FROM USAin General - [QUOTE=Wyo;14746520]
I feel bad for people without resources in US i'm sure alot of people it's going to be fired because of it... at least make the CODVI-19 test free...[/QUOTE]
I hope they do as well, but everything
Showing the 5 most recent posts.