Posts by RequestANameChange
506 posts total, newest first.
vmware helpin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=InSane-sKilz;9093019]How many cows are you trying to run?[/QUOTE]
Just one atm, and no luck so far.vmware helpin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=InSane-sKilz;9093007]How much RAM did you have?[/QUOTE]
I have a 16GB Corsair XMS3 kit @ 1800mhz, which is more than enough.permanent bannin CrossFire Help - Create falsified proof, I wouldn't advise you to but it's there and it only takes a couple hours.vmware helpin CrossFire Help - if you tell me how you did it (through PM) i'll do the same on my VMs and tell you if I find out something.
We obviously can't help you if you don't tell us how you did it, it's just impossible to diagnose.
If you usedLAN Client?in CrossFire Help - Sup people,
I have been inactive for a long time, if any of the site rules have changed or i'm breaking one tell me :3
So, the title says it all, does a LAN client for crossfire exist at all? I need it cause next w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.