Posts by sunkist0
394 posts total, newest first.
Superior way to dynamically open beatmapsin osu! Cheats & Hacks - The only way i've seen people automatically read and parse beatmap files is by doing this:
1. Continually reading the window title of the game.
2. Parsing the osu!.db file.
3. Using the above 2 to open a handle to theHow to detect start of the beatmap in osu!in osu! Discussions & Help - just check if the window title is not 'osu!', then check the current time...Altis Life moneyin ArmA 3 Marketplace - $2 any amount any server, pm me for now and I'll add you on skype or something. I'll update this thread later to make it nicer, posting this sorta to see if anyone is interested. I'm probably more reliable than all the o3 good hackers boostingin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - need 2, rank doesn't matter.
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242844858117/76561198219023265brb shagin ye nanin General - [QUOTE=arunforce;11039958]
¿"shagin ye nan" doesn't look like romanized chinese?[/QUOTE]
I guess i see where there could be confusion but no i don't have a lexical deficiency
Showing the 5 most recent posts.