Posts by TBMNY
5 posts total, newest first.
>PlusOps2 Zombie Trainer<in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Gun list doesn't work at all for me. It tells me I need to be in game to use it, even though I am.All-In-One-v1.2-Stats Changer/Camo Unlocker/Sights Unlocker/Camo Looper-PlusOps 2in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9148130]
Which game version do you use(Steam/nosteam/PlusOps2)? /gewd[/QUOTE]
PlusOps2. Does this not work with that?All-In-One-v1.2-Stats Changer/Camo Unlocker/Sights Unlocker/Camo Looper-PlusOps 2in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Not sure if I understand either. I opened the game up, then the stat changer, and put 15 as my prestige in the stat changer, but nothing changed at all in game.4.1 - Black Ops II Zombies Trainer [Lots of options] | TonyManein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Might be a stupid question, but is there any way for this to work with PlusOps2?Plus Ops 2 Zombies Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I get an error.
216608
Showing the 5 most recent posts.