Posts by hakota
111 posts total, newest first.
Major 4 North Americain Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=raymond2021;5654160]Server: North America
Rank:Major 4
Kdr:1.35
GP:800,000
Perms:15
Im asking for 100k nx or 100$ paypal or best offer. This is a totally legit account never hacked or powerlvled. I will give fullBUYING GP!! Must have 3.2min Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=jaysun;5648860]I am buying GP. I would like a permanent L115a3, I am willing to pay 50k NX cash for it. For perm it Costs around 3.25m GP and you must be rank 1lt3. I will use a middleman or you can go first, prob[Selling] CSM5 l 4 Perms l Cbl clean l 52 Megas l Cheapin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iLike2Party;5616202]Any more questions pm me :D
Full info
MM will be used
180k GP
10k nx - 20k nx
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2958/50782591.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/50782591.jpg/)
UplSelling my CA account :) please buy :)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=rocivianvictor;5603803]add me on msn. Someone is offering me $70 :), Ill charge up to max $65[/QUOTE]
I'll buy the account and the codes for $100?
Added you on MSNSelling LTC 4 - CA NA - 6 permsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=axelschweiss;5592185]50€ Paysafecard ?[/QUOTE]
Deal.
Add my MSN: mpghsnowhotmail.com
Showing the 5 most recent posts.