Posts by Klaude123
49 posts total, newest first.
[0.9.9] Chuck's WoT Modpack - Tundra/Lasers/Xray/Tracers/Autoaim/Reload Timer/etcin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Isn't this kind of modpack easily found and banned? Cause I don't want to risk, just asking if it's safe.Battlefield 3 Premium | Social Engineering.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Do i have to change the cd-key?
---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------
BTW what you used for date writing and the code?Arma 2 CO Key Giveaway (OA and Arma 2)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Steam name: klaudzius
Well if you want add me also on skype: suzis666
I'll be waiting for your message.Need darkysin DayZ Help & Requests - Thank you.Need darkysin DayZ Help & Requests - Hello, I can't find darkys key changer or key checker anywhere, I remember that I had and checked if there's any valid keys, can anyone throw me that thread?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.