Posts by JonathanTBM
163 posts total, newest first.
Is there an expert c++ that can teach mein C++/C Programming - Learning by ourself is always the best way to learn properly. Start by learning c++ and then after you could ask for something like that. I wonder if you're a real girl or you did that only to get someone to teach you faMemory hacking (WinAPI)in C++/C Programming - Ok thank you gonna take a look in that.Memory hacking (WinAPI)in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=abuckau907;7430948]
@OP: When you get a chance to mess with this again, will you please update this thread.
--I assumed you were on newer version of Windows: If not, ASLR is not your problem, I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]
Anyone quiting and has a Ulchulus Teat they could get me... i really needin Vindictus Help - Enchanting +15 wep without runes is stupid. Why to you more than anyone else ? I'll just shut up for this one lol.Memory hacking (WinAPI)in C++/C Programming - Ok, ty for the fast answer. I'm going to try this later because for now I have enough ^^, but a big thanks.
So I must remember to use "Module" + offset
Showing the 5 most recent posts.