Posts by Moorpheus
200 posts total, newest first.
What to do if I banned for 2 weeksin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Bantersaurus;10468963]go into a school with your rifle and take out all those that laughed in the face of the AUTIST GOD[/QUOTE]
perfect!! going into nearest ammu-nation now, wops, i think i need go back to real Using hacks online since day 1, no ban yet.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I also used all kinda of trainer and cheat, except CE ones, level 78, 10 million in account bank, no ban... Im still using endeavour 1.2 and no ban for now, im waiting it for next week, with a new ban hammer...Complete script to clear all cheating reports, bad behavior etcin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Doodle313; I used Endeavour trainer in online and now my inventory is with 1.000.000 snacks, eCola, cigarrets and armour... Could you make a script to reset these values? Because the max is 10, and 1million is most like GTA V - CarControls V3in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Would be great a clutch mod for GTA V :DBanwave, bans last until 5/16/2015in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I cheated like a mother fucker spawning money to me and everyone, running with god-mode on and walking in the sky and don't got banned, just used .ASI and Lua scripts, don't even CE...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.