Posts by bobnob11
22 posts total, newest first.
GUNSMITH_NPC? New .REZ file?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - According to the blabberbox the next update will involve being able to combine your guns into new guns.Steams, CA NA, Runescapein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xX-RISE-Xx;3651937]Once we trade, it's yours. So you can if you want...
I'll pm you when we can trade because I have to change the stuff on the steam account because I can't download steam on the computer in my hSteams, CA NA, Runescapein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xX-RISE-Xx;3651875]Alright. So we should be setting up a MPGH MM soon, maybe later today since I might be going somewhere later today and coming back.
So I am giving: Mw2 + Runescape?
And I am getting: Ur CANASteams, CA NA, Runescapein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xX-RISE-Xx;3651836]waiit, are you bidding 10k nx? or are you requesting 10k nx?[/quote]
I'm ok with just the MW2 Steam, you can give Ragequit the CA, but I think the RS is worth 10k right? So yeah request.Steams, CA NA, Runescapein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xRageQuit;3651794]bobnob11 i think i offered higher[/quote]
I know, you're offering for the CA acc. right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.