Posts by ryanxheroes
31 posts total, newest first.
Multihackin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the credit on the sway code :)
I may try and look into creating a little something for this game in the months before Xmas (ESP) (If I have the time) As I have been in Uni working on coding and programming,Robocraft CE Trainer (including SMG NO RECOIL) 1.0.0in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - I found some things with plasma gun's but it kicks you if you spam it, it's like fast cool down after shooting, plus I managed to get my No spread SMG code to work 100% with plasma gun's. But at this stage I got banned sMachinegun No-Recoil (for SgtRamirez)in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - At least he put my name in his video with "No spread" It was me and a mate that went into the memory and found goodies. I haven't been on this game for week's has anything been patched or??Machinegun No-Recoil (for SgtRamirez)in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sepon;9746697]
I tried this in game and got an error code.[/QUOTE]
Join a match first then go into cheat engine and run the code. Use this one
[QUOTE][enable]
alloc(SMGNoSpread, 128)
aobscan(SpreadEntry, D9 9Machinegun No-Recoil (for SgtRamirez)in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Some user on another site (Game*****) Posted some memory codes saying they worked with SMG, yet it didn't work or inject (Error after error) It had some problems so I looked into it with a friend and cleaned it up. It sh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.