Posts by oldskoolhax
5 posts total, newest first.
External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=IlikeCAH!;9555100]He made a post about this, if he taught me how to update hacks I'd update them for him.[/QUOTE]
Teaching you would take longer than updating it himself. lol.
He said give him a week, he wanExternal Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=natswag;9549420]How do I use the hash changer?[/QUOTE]
Run the HashChanger executable in the HashChanger file included with the download.
Press Open, and select the hack file.
Press Change.
It should display the External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ZajednickiAcc;9547998]lmao kid.
hope you get vacced.[/QUOTE]
I won't. Sorry not sorry for calling you out. Stay mad script kiddie.External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Undetected, don't listen to new accounts, it's people who just want to scare you, so less people use..:NOOB H4X TELEKILL:.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - D/cs and when it d/cs my cmd promp of systems32 is open.
what does this mean?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.