Posts by aaron7pm

117 posts total, newest first.

[NA|EU] WooLevel.47 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chirramy0;7691934]U can release it in ur site ^.^ I can't care less because im really thankful that ur even doing it for me I found out about ur blog anyways[/QUOTE] My blog? I don't have a blog. I have a forum,[NA|EU] WooLevel.47 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chirramy0;7691180]Pls do so T.T and send me n ill give u a thanks count also if u change this by yourself, will nexon ever be able to patch it?[/QUOTE] Bleh, I'll make it. But I don't like releasing things on ha[NA|EU] WooLevel.47 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chirramy0;7690851]Can someone tell me a step by step tut on making this undetected like how aaron7pm said... i'm not that good at these things[/QUOTE] I might just make a quick program that can change the window [NA|EU] WooLevel.47 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Helper666;7690130] That's kind of hilarious you were able to make the bot undetected again but can't even find the battle to use it in /ahah[/QUOTE] lol yep, but seriously I have no idea... Vindictus wiki didn't[NA|EU] WooLevel.47 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - All Nexon is doing is checking for the process name and window title... I fixed it myself in only a minute... My problem is, how do I get the White Tyrant's Challenge battle? I have Dethrone the White Tyrant, and Froste

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us