Posts by darkusmega
9 posts total, newest first.
Glitch team on Combat Armsin Combat Arms Glitches - Well guys hi what sup and thanx for read thi thread
well a you can see im not a very active member on this page(i have worked on **** that is the most important i worked there as glitch member) so yeah!!! as many peoplM9 to G18 COBRA superknife a more subtle onein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=FailureMastr;5732106]THIS IS NOT LEECHED NONE OF MY MODS ARE i cant believe no one has though of this cause its not as noticeable as the minigun one or T2 one. This superknife will not crash combat arms and i kindHi who can help mein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=cubanelite;5623160]1.) This is the wrong section.
2.) type in "thenewboston C++" on youtube for tutorials.[/QUOTE]
but where i can download the C++ or the program for CODE HACK?Hi who can help mein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - WELL MY FIRST QUESTION IS
WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD C++ FREE?(
AND WHERE I CAN LEARN TO CODING BECAUSE I WANT BE A CODER OF COMBAT ARMS FOR CREATE MY OWNS HACKS WHERE CAN I FOUND A TUTORIAL OR SOMETHING FOR LEARN ABOUT COMif any body have a ca account email me billf73@ymail.comin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - how many nx you have to pay?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.