Posts by turb0z
255 posts total, newest first.
Multi-Hack by Turb0z [Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS/ESP/Bunnyhop] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - - Updated to latest CSGO version - Hack is EXTERNAL and READs only from game unlike most which write to process like 70% of cheats on here, hack is auto-updating and will be active for a loooong time, to use bunnyhop binMulti-Hack by Turb0z [Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS/ESP/Bunnyhop] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I realize I was wrong about KateBot ignore what I have posted earlier, it isn't an internal which hooks into the game, it is an external which writes to the game, not a bad approach, can't say anything besides writing toMulti-Hack by Turb0z [Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS/ESP/Bunnyhop] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I wouldn't use the cheat if you can not encrypt it.Multi-Hack by Turb0z [Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS/ESP/Bunnyhop] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DarknzNet;12571307]You are not injecting it into csgo.[/QUOTE]
I am only opening the process using "OpenProcess(PROCESS_VM_READ, FALSE, ID);" the least intrusive wayMulti-Hack by Turb0z [Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS/ESP/Bunnyhop] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;12571257]turb0z , after you re-edited with the virus scans, i've got super confused ahaha, keep the warning message as a thing from your profile wall
.
Have a great night :)[/QUOTE]
Hahaha :P, I didn't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.