Posts by alphabassi
7 posts total, newest first.
Engine & EHSvc Dumpsin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=alphabassi;5791735]Don't work for me. Does't start combat.[/QUOTE]
Whit dump files can i attach engine with MHS and search address and pointer?
I know that is not a hack but I thought that to get address the gameCAEU DumpedFiles 6/1/2012in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - With this files my Ca don't start and i don't search any address.Why?Engine & EHSvc Dumpsin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Don't work for me. Does't start combat.I need hack!!!in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I need hack for combat arms eu :(
speed :)
2dbox (gps) :)
norecoil ----------> [optional]:eek:
thx :rambo::rambo::rambo:How create for me (MINI HACK)???in Combat Arms Hack Requests - your father are fag!!!
nexon bann my acount clean 3lt 2 years play!!! 70 € permanent weapons (no hack)now i are licensed to cheat.
however thx for warning.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.