Posts by candy4510
8 posts total, newest first.
Beware of Suspicious Items IIin Vindictus Discussions - Has anyone who got banned 5/11 got a response yet? My ticket is still set on "Open". I just wish they would tell me how long my ban is already :(Nexon Ban Wavein Vindictus Discussions - There is already a topic about this, it seems that many people got banned, including myself - I did lab, transformation, and botted a little. So not sure which one got me, but most are saying it's from the labs.lvl up fast lab glitch =bann stillin Vindictus Discussions - Just got banned too. Could have been several reasons for me... I was botting Nightmare and Queen, and also did the lab exploit for the ap when it was still available. I keep getting a message about first logging into wStrange HP values when using console or trainerin Vindictus Discussions - It seems after the last patch, everytime I start the game with either the console or the trainer, my HP values increase by 17 hps. I only notice this because it's such a strange value. All my characters have a +17 hp v[Share] Bannedin Vindictus Discussions - I loled when I read his post.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.