Posts by didodido333
5 posts total, newest first.
How to Bypass HWID Ban?in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - apbman, where did your last thread about the "recoil hack" go?Omyn's APB Macros [Checked Daily]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=RAWR(:;6149313]Meh not even gunna bother using it. I have my bot... but...
As a warning to anybody who may wish to use this.
x86 is most likely detected. x64 most likely is not. PB has an easier time detecting xNo Hacks?in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I see now why there are no hacks for APB... oh btw RAWR(:, I am still trying to get 20 posts so I can PM you xDCreating Hackin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Ya, definitely not easy. I tried for other games and failed miserablyFINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO [UPDATE]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Thanks a lot. Helped a lot too!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.