Posts by GNTV_CasPeR
29 posts total, newest first.
Mamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mamo007;8445752]
u it 1 time per round
Edit : Use*[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'll check that out.
Any idea on how I can create my own hack? I want to make a private one just for myself so I never have to worry about thinMamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Works for me ; Great tool, except walking through walls throws an error.G-Force Essence! (Simple) - MENU In-Game, ShootTW & many features..in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Sweet jesus! This is amazing!Log Removerin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Drawingblood;4222772]Ya The New one doesn't need username input it get's it automatically so the new one is easier to use.
and yes, they do the same thing[/quote]
Much appreciated.Log Removerin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Is there any difference between the 2?
The original:
EcHo off
taskkill /f /im vindictus.exe
del C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-us\HShield\hshield.log
del C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-us\HShield\supdate.log
del C:\Nexon\Vindic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.