Posts by rappolt
43 posts total, newest first.
Software Lag Switchin User Services - How would you set a multi-key hotkey, such as Shift+Caps Lock?DayZ Mod dupein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=santasfoot;9199922]Yeah only quit to the lobby then reconnect and reenter and yeah its undetectable it just shows you lose connection, If you don't abuse it you wont get found out, There is a group of us that use Epoch items spawning (weapons, backpacks, briefcases, building materials,skins)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - If the person who spawns the boxes logs out, will the boxes disappear?
I'm thinking of spawning them, then closing the game and restarting, just to prevent any detection or bans that happen from a constant log in period.DEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - It turns out I was messaging the wrong person on Skype. He never did initially replace that Russian Key. I'll see what happens and report back hereDEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - VOUCH! Keys got delivered almost instantly! Not a single one is banned, and I haven't had an "In Use" notification yet. Friendly, but takes a bit of time to respond, simply because he has other customers and his own life
Showing the 5 most recent posts.