Posts by Krilliam
87 posts total, newest first.
THEY ARE WATCHING!!!!!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=black_iceee;5277139]I ain't defending I am just pointing out how ppl can be stupid xD
and who am I defending? he said its fake I say its not.. and I ain't saying anything against u, just to be clear[/quote]
He me[Detected]Public Console[September 17th 2011][Godmode/OHK included][Hell_Demon][EU]in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=Hell_Demon;5193545]Coming soon to a console near you:
Yes, functional console output <3[/quote]
Awesomeness! Can't wait![Detected]Public Console[September 17th 2011][Godmode/OHK included][Hell_Demon][EU]in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=welcome21;5178614]Try this for godmode:
q is then your Hotkey.[/quote]
Oh, I still get godmode. Just not 100k hp so it's all good. I'll just have to not spam the m1+m2 combo[Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=StrifeLeonhart;5174163]true but the downside to hell deomon release is that it doesnt have OHK2, ofcour neither Pie's binds since u can only use it with Vin.dll on europe version.[/quote]
You could use both the[Detected]Public Console[September 17th 2011][Godmode/OHK included][Hell_Demon][EU]in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=wouterkabouterlol;5176125]are hacking tools supposed to give me a trojan warning...
nvm.. I'll try finding a safe injector..[/quote]
They're false positives and paranoid people like you are the reason they e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.