Posts by dadowns
99 posts total, newest first.
Fishing pointer + offsets for Nippy'sin Trove Hacks & Cheats - I'd appreciate if anybody has some updated addresses to share
thanksdf v 67in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=peoplewhat;15163529]sweet you found it, (I wonder if you're the same guy I talked to on disc*rd, that found it)[/QUOTE]
I'm actually not, tried to contact you through chat on MPGH but u didn't accept the request ydf v 67in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=alohaha;15163510]You can share ??[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=hays99;15163504]Wow! Where and how?[/QUOTE]
Not for now, need to do more testingdf v 67in Dead Frontier Hacks - Just sharing my finds as well
This area is like a loot + grind heaven
https://i.ibb.co/YdZqgWs/area.png (https://ibb.co/4Sd5kfr)df v 67in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=peoplewhat;15163197]I found that alot of the hacks still work for v 67 from v 66.
so because umm the files here take soooo long to approve, what I thin is faster is for me to just post the codes, and then ya'll e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.