Posts by Thane.
1,970 posts total, newest first.
need some advicein Computer Builds & Upgrades - Posted in wrong section
Sup nigs havent been posting for a while but I need some advice
I was thinking of buying a asus gtx 660 witg 2gb ram and 1344 cores.
What would you guys recommend?
Pretty flexible on the help a nigga outin Spammers Corner - Sup nigs havent been posting for a while but I need some advice
I was thinking of buying a asus gtx 660 witg 2gb ram and 1344 cores.
What would you guys recommend?
Pretty flexible on the budget
I have amd trinARMA II CO will buy for $20in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - skype is marshall.scott79*ARMA 2 OA KEYS $2.00 Each**LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE*[GREAT WARRANTY]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - sent requestARMA II CO will buy for $20in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - forgot to get on last time. im trying to get this shit tonight would be cool if key for steam or account
Showing the 5 most recent posts.