Posts by Genoble
1,144 posts total, newest first.
What is the best coding language to get into?in Coders Lounge - Well as most people have already said, C++ is what you want for hack development and as others have said it isn't the easiest to learn and I wouldn't suggest it as a first language. This is because there is enough to leaSome advices on upgrading.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=TheLudwick;11268967]
I'm trying to expand my budget to 350$. And i'm also trying to check local stores for the prices, That CPU is about 220$ here... :/ (Taxes included) But i'm thinking on buying from Amazon or EGTX 970/Fan Curve Rec.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - http://i.imgur.com/N5boIdT.png
Mine's not quite as elegant as that. I don't really care what temp my 960 runs at as long as it's reasonable. I don't bother having fans even running till I hit 40 then that scales up to 20Some advices on upgrading.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=TheLudwick;11258376]I'm thinking on going and buying from local stores, i can get it for 240$ currently. I think GTX960 is my priority. Thanks for the advice :)
It makes up to 350$ here, but i'll give it a try.Some advices on upgrading.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=TheLudwick;11256088]i don't have a big budget[/QUOTE]
Any chance you could be slightly more specific on your budget?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.