Posts by Corntoast
212 posts total, newest first.
Need help extracting models from game filesin Vindictus Discussions - i remember i also had them all organized into a legit data folder a long time ago. If only i still had them..
I dont care whats edited or not, I just would like a glint of hope in this.
If you want, you can add me Need help extracting models from game filesin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;9381432]You probably need to extract all of them and keep looking; I doubt anyone has done it recently, since the last big patch which changed many of the .hfs files (Dec '13 I think).[/QUOTE]
Ive weNeed help extracting models from game filesin Vindictus Discussions - So Ive decided I want to try to animate with some of the vindictus player models, I've extracted most of the HFS files and have found a large number of model files, but I cant find certain specific model files (Like FionIn all Honesty...in Vindictus Discussions - Lets be honest with ourselves.
Hacking for vindictus is dead.
While somethings work, it doesn't change much. We cant farm like we used to and things are progressing fairly slow.
I admit we did have a good run, but alTalk About Season 2in Vindictus Discussions - Here is a developer's thread about what they are planning for season 2,
Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fheroes.nexon.com%2Fnews%2Fdevstory.aspx%3Fbn%3D20%26no%3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.