Posts by blazeddd

31 posts total, newest first.

GTA 5 - Plate Name Changer Online + Source Codein Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - thank you so much for this! got 25 plates changed through iFruit app (painful) but could not get my insurgent plates changed no matter what I did, but this did it! Also, for people with problems with the plate saving -LUA Plugin for Script Hook Vin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=.Zer0;10446585]Does the console pop up when in-game ?[/QUOTE] nothing happens at all, what is the default bind for console? - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=.Zer0;10446585]Does the console pop up when in-game ?[/QUOTE☆♤☆Ghost's pre-modded Accounts • Recovery Services▪ PS3-> PS4/PC/XONE ☆♤☆in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Hi, I'm worried I'm going to be banned pretty soon because I'm pretty sure I was recorded doing the money glitch, so I just had a few pre-purchase questions. Is it $15 for the entire account? I'm looking for the PC versLUA Plugin for Script Hook Vin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - i am trying it right now.. i put the "Clear cheating reports.lua" in the scripts\addins folder and popped the scripts folder and LUA.asi into the GTA directory. also the two other .dll files used for this. I assumed it wComplete script to clear all cheating reports, bad behavior etcin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - i am trying it right now.. i put the "Clear cheating reports.lua" in the scripts\addins folder and popped the scripts folder and LUA.asi into the GTA directory. also the two other .dll files used for this. I assumed it w

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us