Posts by ruben1515
8 posts total, newest first.
[1.34/CE] Fully automated script for making money ($99807 every 2 minutes)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I'm reporting back, haven't been banned. Used the money and XP Multiplier. Money I had set to 309 and XP I had set to 48. Leveled up from 71 to 92 in 2 hours :)[1.34/CE] Fully automated script for making money ($99807 every 2 minutes)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Tried it, got myself 8 million. The automatic script was kinda funky with the menu sometimes, it also didn't do manual driving. So after 5 minutes I just manually drove into the finish line. Will come back tomorrow and tZombie Hands to M134 Minigun - Fast Infector Handsin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Da-Army, could u make this already injected and so the other players doesn't hear it?
That the other players doesn't hear is isn't so Nescessairy but i think it may be harder to be detected.
Greetz, ruben1515MOD Request Threadin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Can someone make a Mw2 Thermal scope for all scopes to change it with the original UI_HUD_Weapon.rezDarkSide Injector v1.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - detected btw the programs that detected the Trojan (which i think are fake results) i never heard about
Showing the 5 most recent posts.