Posts by ukplayboy69
2 posts total, newest first.
Headshot / Kills Fix for the Weapons - Structure of the Memory Area etcin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - Greeting Ytoof,
I wondered if i could pick your brain for a sec as your knowledge far exceeds mine when it comes to CE,
I am looking at the custom classes area of the latest version (17) and i have come across somethReplace lethals and tacticals with 3rd and 4th weaponsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Nice work Dharbert!
Also i salute Ytoof on rising above the aforementioned insult, i thought the guy was joking at first, he obviously doesn't realize who you are! :)
I do actually have some questions for you guys but cAdresses v14 Playlist 28.713.1in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Nice work buddy! :P
Although i just tried adjusting addresses in my tables and they all still show as zero? :([Updated] Cheat Engine Table Pack v1.0.13in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zikaa;7524895]Can anyone tell me addresses for primary weapon attachments? thanks[/QUOTE]
I am also trying to find these, i tried editing the older addresses with the new offset, but it shows as zeros even if i
Showing the 4 most recent posts.