Posts by Vaeshta
75 posts total, newest first.
Does anyone know a way to bypass the browser launcher?in Dragon Nest Help - I've been rummaging around for a way to do so, and nothing has cropped up. I've no interest in sidestepping the proxy, I just find browser launching irksome- and I know of a lot of others who feel the same. Just curious [Question] Boobs?in Vindictus Help - [quote=alanhu95;3829629]PERV, get out of here and get some real ones!
Thank me if you agree.
/close request[/quote]
I have my own pair attached to my torso, but it's still fun to mess around with the character scBan questionin Vindictus Discussions - Solo is the safest, but the only way to never get banned is to never hack. There is no 100% way to avoid the banhammer if you hack.Drop Filter?in Vindictus Discussions - No. Drops are server sided.In dire need of money =(in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=UlRRvtk7;3625266]
Edit: Also, run nude and barehanded. [/quote]
Eh, nude... sure. not barehand though. Your run speed takes a huge dive, along with attack range. Sure, you can speedhack to compensate but th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.