Posts by Kkc
33 posts total, newest first.
50k NX Karma Koin (West)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Awww, seriously? D: a 50k nx card? I'm sorry, hope this gets resolved somehow50k NX Karma Koin (West)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumping, I'd do it but I'm down to 90mil atm :c[WEST] 10k NX for 60min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes this is KKC, confirming for you!
---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------
Trade went through nice and smooth, bought 20k NX, he went first, there were no problems at all[WEST] S> 10k NX 55min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Says you're offline.50k NX for 230 milin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Trade with ywcsam went through without a hitch, he went first and I paid after. Thank you :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.