Posts by davidhm123
36 posts total, newest first.
Safe Keys/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Fast / On Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch 1+
This guy sold me keys legit and I will deal with this guy anytime, really nice to speak to and takes everything seriously.
Also, I got the keys fast and quick, Iif you don't buy from this guy... You're missiKey Shop / Warranty / 1$ / PayPal / Skype / Fast / Cheapin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/619095-100-keys-bulk-45-only-has-auto-buy.html
No comment needed...100 Keys Bulk For 45$ Only. Has a Auto-Buyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - This guy contacted me on skype personally asking if I want to buy the keys, 0 thanks 5 posts and joined this month. I'd say DO NOT BUY
---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ---------Key Shop / Warranty / 1$ / PayPal / Skype / Fast / Cheapin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Online once again!Key Shop / Warranty / 1$ / PayPal / Skype / Fast / Cheapin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Online again!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.