Posts by Socketgodmad
36 posts total, newest first.
PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can someone post the new compiled .exe because there is no way that the "Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop" will work. I tried everything.RobinC D3D V1 (Simple)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - This is what I get when I inject.
149860
This is what I get after CF has opened.
149861
-SocketAssasin's Creed v3 Europe With Sound(Approved By Assasin's Creed)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Not detected , friends still using , i can't.
DOES NOT WORK ON WIN7 x64.
WORKS ON WIN xP x64/x32.
WORKS ON WIN7 x32!
And i have win7 x64 so it does not work :(.MPGH Public V2.0in Point Blank Hacks - [quote=killbyme;5238171]HACK IS FOR XP ONLY .[/quote]
I KNOW BUT WHAT IS DIFFRENT FROM XP AND WINDOWS 7 !?!?!??! :confused:MPGH Public V2.0in Point Blank Hacks - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Yesterday i had winxp , and today i went win7 x64 , and this is for xp only ,
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Tried
Showing the 5 most recent posts.