Posts by arshavin2010
14 posts total, newest first.
Friend invite problemin CrossFire Discussions - My account was invited and when i reached the SFC1 rank i waited 1 day i got the 2500zp but the the M4a1 Adv didn't come i waited for one more day it didn't come ..what should i do ?:confused:Generate. New Clan Recruitment Tread. :) Feel free to join.in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - I applyed only now hope u like the way i play bobo bobo bobo bobo boboHero Mode Marida Glitch !!in CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=presto5;8253449]If I can repeat, I will make a video and give you credit.[/QUOTE] Thank You i would love thatHero Mode Marida Glitch !!in CrossFire Glitches - I found New Glitch In HM Marida Accidently and Didnt Get kicked or get erorrs
any Way.....
i order to do this Glitch U need To
1-Get some 1 To stand under u and give u Boost dont how But Gonna Be Hard
172667 here shouldAwp glitchesin CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=CFHackPro;8224791]send me IGN and i will add you ingame[/QUOTE] u have facebook i cant send PM
i got noob CHAR IGN DJ_Fish
Showing the 5 most recent posts.