Posts by DKA
34 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield Heroes - HOW TO GET FREE FUNDSin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [QUOTE=XxStrategic_RetreatXx;6236927]Plz have a video on thius i cant seem to get it
i need funds for bp4f and bfh and nfsw
pm me the video plz[/QUOTE]
I have a video but its for nfsw... process its the same ...:)1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 283.I hate Motion Blur
284.My PC its a shitBattlefield Heroes - HOW TO GET FREE FUNDSin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [QUOTE=woolfsbana;6171956]I don't understand, how do you use the download exactly besides turn it on switch and pick UK or US?[/QUOTE]
Just turn it on and refresh your page with sponsorpay
---------- Post added at 05:06Solution for Out of memory errorin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I updated to 64 bit but my pc start freezing in game.. (2gb/ram) and i go back to 32bit and all work goo. After 15 min play come this error but i solve it and now its work with that tutorial. Ive heard that there are peoBattlefield 3 Buyin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - oh ty:) if the cd key is russian have something with servers...? or its just the language?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.