Posts by dragonattak
704 posts total, newest first.
D-Slayers V1.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - This is my last release on mpgh ^^Injectorin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Maybe i get banned again, and i wont stay online much now...
I dont want help anymore mpgh, but if you want i help you, just give me your source in pm and i see what you missed (maybe add me djandreayeah97hotmail.it is mNOOBSin General - [quote=Jigsaw;4831000]Cares if you released hacks or shit, you broke the rules. /gewd[/quote]
Yes but i help also
[quote=Jabuuty671;4830978]I'm nice because i'm tired of whiny bitches. Advertising should be a permaba[Dragon Zela] GP Hack , Black Market Hack , Weapon Hackin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Useless
/msg2shortCrossfire GP Visual addysin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Ege1234567890;4824481]We will be able to make zp and gp hack. or I will give it a try not with these addys ofc. But they will help. Thank you so much![/quote]
Are you noob? I already said it's impossible, you w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.