Posts by nubslice

15 posts total, newest first.

Ghosts not compatible with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Fresh199;8991524]GT 650m is really really bad you can't even play cod 4 with that one. but i7 is really good. You should probably change your / buy a new graphics card, i woud recommend a GTX Titan or GTX 760, atDiscussion about past banning patterns & IW stance.in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Hey guys, I've been hesitant to use any of the cheatengine table memory edits floating around and I just wanted to ask, in the past history of CoD's, have there been any notable ban waves for the use of editing tokensI have just about had enough of steam's shitin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Wow you guys are all dicks lol. @TC, try these troubleshooting steps. Take a chill pill Disable Firewall/Antivirus Port Forward via Router or direct connect. Reinstall Steam using Revo Uninstaller If all elsePrestige Hack = Ban?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Hey guys, recently, David Vonderhaar posted on Twitter that people who didn't legitimately prestige would be dealt with in an unpleasant manner, anyone have more information on this? I'm thinking either a complete reset Black Ops MP Lagg Fixer [NEW WAY]in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - First of all, I can't believe you made a program to do something so simple that takes literally 10 seconds. Second, I can't believe you were so secretive about such a common fix that's been posted everywhere on Steam

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us