Posts by Jessika
2,099 posts total, newest first.
Hmmm.in General - Stfu already fuck this. perma ban me seriously.Hmmm.in General - Fuck that.. I'm totally deleting it. i dont need to talk to any of you. and known of you need to talk to me. nuff said.Hmmm.in General - ^ Okay Toxin all i have to say is.. I'm not gonna argue.i still dont feel good at all.. but thank you for making me feel 10 times worse..Hmmm.in General - [quote=Saboteur;5216538]You refused to listen to Ravi and I, earlier when you first joined MPGH. Technically it's your fault.[/quote]
Why should i listen or trust anyone? but it doesnt matter people fuck people over lHmmm.in General - [quote=Weedthesea;5216473]I think you're nicer than hell =][/quote]
Thank you <3
[quote=Stellar Loussier;5216482]
who said you have to be nice every time and to everyone?[/quote]
Just the way i am. i'm nice bec
Showing the 5 most recent posts.