Posts by TabarnakdeNoob
16 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING] Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Keys [4$ each + discounts]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Contact me at Dragon_Nest@live.fr if you are still selling someBuying Dragon Nest NA [EAST] account with lvl 40 SM that has decent gearin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I am buying not selling.Selling a nice Battlefield Heroes Account !!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BUMP !!!!!Buying Dragon Nest NA [EAST] account with lvl 40 SM that has decent gearin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, I'm buying a Dragon Nest NA East server SM with some nice gear and plates.
I am willing to pay between 30-100$ depending on what you offer me.
You can post here or email me at Dragon_Nest@live.frDN NA ACCOUNT - 2 Level 40's / Level 40 Pally / Level 40 SM W/ 7k Gold [Argenta]in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I will buy for 35$ if you send me SS of the gear, the plates and the skill skill tree of both characters
Dragon_Nest@live.fr
Showing the 5 most recent posts.