Posts by dontcare6
80 posts total, newest first.
Improved Labyrinth Leveling Botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I have this weird problem where my 64 bit f1 key doesn't start the bot I used pies bind 2.1.Colru runsin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - It works woot!
But you can't move so no b/o :c[MOD] Japanese Voicesin Vindictus Discussions - Use Tsubaki from Blazblue for Fiona It sounds good I also made my own versions long time ago with Crevlis' help :) Working on Evie.
p.s. For Karok format you need to use vzipflip + 332 hfs file open it and vuala Karok fiGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v3in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Oh Fuuu... sorry really early didn't notice you meant edit on page one haha *insert sleeping pill here*Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v3in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Sorry don't know what _AB version is lol x.x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.