Posts by MrWinkey
41 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 orbital vsat Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - This is detected do not use! Someone needs to change the status on this thread. Used by itself without anything else to prevent the ban you will get vac banned using this. Anyone who says it is undetected is a lair and wBlack Ops 2 orbital vsat Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Bans come in waves. Just give it a while a few of you will get banned soon. This is detected.Orbital VSAT Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrObscuro;10435430]http://i.imgur.com/J4BaKkP.jpg
After five days using, was banned. :(
Loved the hack, it was great to play with him, but unfortunately is being detected easily.
I think you can already put the Orbital VSAT Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Couple of things. I am starting to use this today I will let you know when if I get banned. A little more instruction would be nice. Looks like when I use it the orbital vsat only works when someone has earned a uav and Orbital VSAT Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Which version of multilayer does this work on? There was an update 2 days ago. This might explain the bans.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.