Posts by 7203212
8 posts total, newest first.
DBased Under Mr. Let us come in here to give you invented mat automata farewellin Mission Against Terror Discussions - great
DBased
We know you were laborious! You worked in here, used to fight terrorism mission.
Today is our farewell anti-terrorist mat automata moments.
Estimated also no one can develop, but I can tell you, don't beDBased I need your help, come in a minutein Mission Against Terror Discussions - DBased
You do not intend to develop mat automata?
Mat 1.0.0.4 in China's version has not to use, can I make a 1.0.0.5 new version of the mat automata not? My dear
DBased
Sir!
:(:(:(:(DBased elder brother I need your help, quick come mat 1.0.0.4 bad!in Mission Against Terror Discussions - DBased
China mat automata to game map examination, how to do?
Enter a game map within showed that the system detects you use illegal programs have new knowledge or new starting client!
DBased
I know you, did you tesHey, old friend dBased come in! I need your help!in Mission Against Terror Discussions - Hey, old friend dBased tomorrow China pad will updated, automatic confidential is broken, when will it be ready? DBased dear friend
:):):)boboDBased我需要你的救援。进来一下。in Mission Against Terror Discussions - DBased I want to ask you say next version 1.0.0.4 Chinese version can use automata. But I want to ask next your 1.0.0.4 automata version when will it be released? Thank you! We know you are very tired but tell us a speci
Showing the 5 most recent posts.