Posts by Paul
6,296 posts total, newest first.
Black Lives Matter dindu nuffin peaceful pr0testin General - [QUOTE=Dab;14905931]Majority of the protests have been peaceful.
- - - Updated - - -
Also let's point out pretending like the whole of BLM and every protestor or supporter is somehow on the same level as people committhey there mates :)in Member Introduction & Return - I'm back for now, not as annoying and retarded as I was in my teens back then, hope that I can find some old friends that are still on here :)How do you find...?in General - Try to go to bed and wake up earlier.
Might sound lame but at least your your mood should be a bit better.stupid fucker keylog my pcin General - Adware Cleaner Website (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/)
Malwarebytes Website (https://malwarebytes.org)
Download these two and scan your PC.National Guard mobilized in Baltimore - 16 Cops seriously injuredin General - [QUOTE=Unrealtone;10442371]Doesn't shit like this happen once every week in the U.S? /yesno[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's why the USA is viewed as a third world country in other parts of the world.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.