Posts by Vanim
3 posts total, newest first.
New to Game Hackingin C++/C Programming - [quote=Void;3579336]Check the stickies in this section, it's all there.
Good luck.[/quote]
Thanks
[quote=Unicow;3579350]Lol the only thing I understood is that you are not a beginner at C++ xD
Try Learn C++ (New to Game Hackingin C++/C Programming - Hello, new here.
I was wondering where and how I could learn to hack games. I figure someone of knowledge must be here. Let me also state that I already know a lot of programming. My main language is Java (Which I makInto and new wayin Member Introduction & Return - First I would like to say hello and I am looking forward to being active on this site.
First off say I am trying to do something new online. That is creating game hacks and wanted to do this here.
I already know PH
Showing the 3 most recent posts.