Posts by chickenbutt
19 posts total, newest first.
Hey guysin Vindictus Discussions - congratulations :)MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Hope this helps. at first I was a little confused too but in the end I figured it out
1st step: Right click Winject and select "Run as Administrator"
2nd step: Click on "File" on the top left hand corner
3rd step: ClickWorking Commands + Bind Tutin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Not really that useful but sk_plr_grappling_secondary_collision_damage_ratio 99999
is 1HKO only when one of your grapple is the one that runs toward other monsters. So the monsters that you "collide" into gets 1HKO
SucLeader board systemin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=theundead;4386027]Wait, the time record is for raids only or all ? Cause i see some solo time runs that isnt raid runs.[/quote]
I think it's all raids and some normal runs that's supposedly as difficult as raidWorking Commands + Bind Tutin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I found out ai_block_damage 999999 makes the monsters invincible. LOL
Hopefully I'll find something to contribute.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.