Posts by Kerdex
6 posts total, newest first.
"Steam connect failed" on aiW:1.3.17ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I'm getting kicked out of games ever 5 minutes or so with this message, anyone else having this problem? Does it mean I'm banned? : oI want to download MW2 Compain & Onlinein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=manol;2245563]aw what do you mean i can download MW2 in the Alter IWNET site?If i can tell where in the site i can...But plz i want instructions about if i need crack and more...[/quote]
You do not need a crackserversin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - .../rage
10charHELP ME PLZ alterIWnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=blackfabi;2246664]Well, when i tested it it said that iw4mp.dat is missing.
I changed it back, put the iw4mp.exe from MW2Client-FreshInstall.rar in, and now it says that he couldn't find zone 'patch_code_pre_gfx_Gunz Emulatorin General Game Hacking - If you're going to say no then why post anything at all? Makes no since.. I would like to leech this when you're finished, Lol. Good luck.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.