Posts by ntoskrnl
6 posts total, newest first.
Blackshot Launcher[Includes Source]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gunman353;3590267]From what i am seeing it doesn't look like there is much of a point o.o Please explain your purpose. Also, always include a virus scan[/quote]
The 'point' is to easily launch the game without Running PBlackout without the launcherin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - [quote=Fuko;3590710]Won't work anymore for Project Blackout users if they got rid of their shortcut.
PBlackout.exe is i3 packed now, so can't make a shortcut.
Also, wrong section, and it's been posted already.[/quote]
What am I doing wrong?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Swiftdude;3587326]you are missing alot of code =[[/quote]
I thought it would be self-evident that that is not the whole thing. Also, If I am missing something then why don't you explain to me what I'm missing insRunning PBlackout without the launcherin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - Create a shortcut to PBBlackout.exe and add the string below the command line parameters.
8647020926526329695
example:"C:\Project Blackout\PBlackout.exe" 8647020926526329695
Start the game from the shortcut.Blackshot Launcher[Includes Source]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Little project I made while I was bored. This is for European Blackshot, not Garena. Enjoy.
How to use
Edit the configuration file with the correct information, making sure path points to the directory in which blacksho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.