Posts by totallychaos
4 posts total, newest first.
BLACKSHOT GARENA COMPLETE ADDIESin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;8908226]
Put addies[/QUOTE]
For the BP address, I was unable put the '0' in front of the address, so I end up putting it like this:
Dim Adr1 As Int32 = Memory.ReadInt32(p, &HA92F6CC) 'Address
BLACKSHOT GARENA COMPLETE ADDIESin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;8908007]
Run the blackshot first and then open your trainer run as admin[/QUOTE]
I Dont know why, but I still receive the same error, maybe because I did not put anything on the offset section perhapBLACKSHOT GARENA COMPLETE ADDIESin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - I put like this:
Dim ProcessName As String = "BlackShot"
Dim WindowClass As String = "Gamebryo Application"
But it says "BlackShot.exe is not running!" Do I put it correctly?NEW ADDED RAPIDFIRE WEAPONin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - cool thnks
Showing the 4 most recent posts.