Posts by AskAndHelp
84 posts total, newest first.
Some Pointers&Addies (Unknown)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks, your the best for sharing this with us! :)UltraPGNoob Public Hack v3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I used eject.exe ( injecter ). It will inject because I got the message, but still blocked from the server :s.UltraPGNoob Public Hack v3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - No problems with the hack here!
I am using:
- windows 7
- 64 bit
- Eject ( injector )
EDIT: nevermind I get instantly blocked from the server...UltraPGNoob Public Hack v3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ultra I can see that you are the best crossfire coder online. I need some help with my hack. This will be my first no-menu hack, and I am stuck. I can't get it to work, and I would like you to take a look at it. If you aUltraPGNoob Public Hack v3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Nice hack man, I will use this. Too bad it got only no recoil. Try making no spread in it next time :)! What do you mean with Ultra knife? A knife that hits fast, or a long range knife ( not visual )?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.